Visionary understands that most CPAs are not salespeople.
They are gifted technicians that often have limited sales experience. We are seasoned business developers who train your “non-rainmakers” with LIVE prospect opportunities.
We will make them comfortable in a sales capacity.
Changing the mindset:
- Comfort Zone. We explain how the sales process works. We make them comfortable that not all leads convert to opportunities. Many leads fall off due to timing, fees, personalities, or other factors.
- Rejection Training. Then we get them to stop fearing rejection. Accountants are not comfortable in a situation where the outcome is not controllable. In selling, toss logic out the door and understand people often buy based on emotion and impulse. Rejection can occur. No one wins all the time.
- Prospect “Hot Spotting.“ Look for what’s really irritating the prospect. Lack of attention? Lack of details? No creative advice? Prospects will not talk to an accounting firm unless there is some form of a problem present. The trick is learning to identify the problem so your professionals can address it.
- Offer Positioning. If you have the prospect sold, we teach you to thank them and move on. If they are on the fence or looking like a no, we teach your firm how to make an offer.
Visionary makes the prospect calls for you!
- Onboard Acclimation. Our onboard acclimation process helps make everyone comfortable in a sales call.
- Sell Strategy Development. Creation of the sales message. What is it that will attract the prospect?
- List Creation. Pulling the targeted prospect lists.
- Executive Calling. Talking with the executives for your firm. Developing awareness and inquiries for your firm.
- Lead Tracking. Tracking the opportunity pipeline through our unique Partner Reporting process.
- LIVE Sales Training. Working with your professionals on how to handle LIVE leads. Transforming your star performers into selling professionals.
You are not buying telemarketing with Visionary.
You are buying an established set of professionals with significant experience helping accounting firms acquire more business.